View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 10:42 AM
defiantone
Regular 'Geeker

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28014/21885 |Dec 17| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdifiore1 View Post
Just follow Ziggys instructions. Thats all i did. I can send and recieve mms no problem. DONT install any MMS fixes or anything extra. just change settings the way he explains. Works like a charm, and you dont have to disable HTC messaging!!
-------------
Ziggys instructions dont work properly on my phone with this rom..I've tried them. Again, with changing the MMS carrier info per Ziggys suggestion...I am able to send out a mms to myself...I can actually see the mms being received..and I'm advised that it was received...when the notification appears that gives me a choice to hide or menu (thru menu there is an option to view)...if I do the menu/view thing...I can see the pic that I sent to myself.. but, and here is why I say it is not working properly.. When I send a mms pic to myself..then go back to the home screen and simply wait for send/receive process to complete..when I go to the Messages tab to view the received mms, there is no paperclip attached to the received mms...therefore when I go to view it, there is no attachment..no pic. I could be wrong but, if I send a picture to myself, there should be an attachment associated to the send mms and an attachment associated to the receive mms.. The receive mms is not there..
So for you Verizon users who say MMS is working on this rom, send a test to yourself, and see if there is a paperclip attachment on the mms you receive. So far, I can't get it to appear on this rom nor Juicy's for that matter.. There have been two roms that with simply the mms server change, I could send and receive properly.. Mighty's and...oh no, brainfart..forgot the second one.
As always, thanks to all the cooks for there hard work and the others who help resolve issues.