View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 05:42 AM
ivwonka
Regular 'Geeker

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [12/27/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R7 (21887) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

I'm back! Been using mostly your rom last couple months, but was out "experimenting" during r6 (please forgive my adulteress nature)! Ran the last 24 hours with r7 and really like it. The document tab is awesome! I have really been using it and there doesn't seem to be any bugs. A couple other roms have said they put it in already, but that it was very buggy. You the man juicey! I think it is a very functional tab. Mostly not for previewing, but the sub-tabs. You get to see a history, search, and look through a nicer list than thumbing through file explorer.

While I was "experimenting" I really got use to the newer windows builds. Any thoughts of trying 28011 or 28014? Maybe just as an option or a second project for you? At first I didn't like them, but with the xperia task manager that mighty used on impact it was really usable. Also, I don't know how, but David on the 7ppc rom gets apps to actually close when you touch "X." Either way, I will run this rom until somebody uses that new htc-made manila with landscape. This is noticeably more stable than anything I've been running recently.