Thread: 2.1 Screenshots
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 03:05 AM
z0mbiexx
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Threadstarter

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2.1 Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbag View Post
what ROM is this and did you go back to the original droid version to root it?
i rooted my droid on 2.0.1 and made a nandroid backup and then today i decided to flash the new 2.1 rom when i seen they fixed GPS etc.... the rom link is Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
First off, thanks for posting up the screen shots . Now for the questions
Do they have the GPS working in this version of 2.1 now, or is it still just the AGPS? Have you tried the google nav since installing 2.1? I'm guessing that Home++ isnt compatible with 2.1? (which makes sense because very few are running 2.1 yet) Have you noticed any apps not working with this version of 2.1? Is the speed faster overall like some early reports have stated? Camera improvements? What about the issue people were having with browser lag, is that still present in 2.1?
i rarely use my GPS other then beautiful widgets but that works within seconds of me adding it..

Home++ and Launcher++ work but they don't use the new waterfall type of start menu its just the same as using 2.0.1 but on a 2.1 rom.

i haven't really noticed any speed increases or lag with anything although the start menu and everything does load quite quickly and nice so its definatly a nice rom.

haven't tried my camera either...

as for app conflicts bettercut can't "Edit" shortcuts like market, messaging etc because they don't exist so what i did was just make some from the activity tab and it all works as normal.

Last edited by z0mbiexx; 12-28-2009 at 03:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.