View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 02:40 AM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Messages on home tab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanch44 View Post
I'm asking a quick question hoping someone will reply since all my other posts have come up short on different subjects. I am running htc sense 2.1 I believe on us cellulars touch pro 2. I hate touchflo for the fact that I have to go to a new tab for a sms and im a big texter so its very inconveniant the way it is set up. Is there anyway to display sms notifications on the home tab or does anyone have another sort of suggestion?

I never found it difficult to tap the MMS icon at the bottom of the screen to open a new message. Is it just me that finds this numbingly mindless and easy to do? It has a notification that tells you how many new messages you have, when you have them. All you have to do is tap the icon.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!