View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 01:49 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
I have it on the sense 2.1 now, but I have used it on both sense & TF3D and it works. I think it came from an XDA thread by JVH3, you can probably google and find the source.

I have a vacation in a few weeks and now that I know that sense 2.1 is my thing I will trip to your site and try yours. (I have 2 TP's so I can run 1 rom and test drive others. )
Should be spinning out a NEW Sense 2.1 soon now that I have pretty much everything else updated. LOL

I would do a Change Log but with so many roms it would take three posts LOL
But seriously I do plan on at least posting a little more info on each rom.

Hope you have a great vacation my friend.