View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 12:38 AM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28014/21885 |Dec 17| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkal25 View Post
I'm currently running the 28011 with Max from 25Dec09, and I know many people are working on getting MMS to work within HTC on Sprint, but in previous versions of this ROM, I could just use ArcSoft to send/receive MMS (Using the SMS/MMS mailbox), but now that appears to be gone. I tried installing a version of ArcSoft, but the mailbox still wasn't there.

Ideally, I'd love to be able to use HTC to send MMS, but this was a close second, but now I can't do any MMS... is there a way to get the ArcSoft mailbox back for MMS, and continue to use HTC's app for SMS?

Thanks.
This is exactly what im talking about... the regular way to send messaging isnt even there anymore it's htc messaging ONLY. I cant stick with this im flashing back