View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 03:41 AM
jerason
Lurker

jerason is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm a board certified hand holder. I can be on the next plane..

Seriously, Tregrad. I can say with certainty that I don't suffer from Erectile Dysfunction, but I fail to see the relevance. Oh, and just so you're aware, everyone comes on these forums because they really enjoy spending their time answering questions that have already been answered and addressing issues that any reasonable person with mediocre problem solving skills and a 3rd grade reading comprehension should be able to figure out. Now, lets try explain this in a way you can comprehend. I hope this helps, because I wouldn't want to waste any more "precious forum space" rephrasing the solution over and over because you're technologically inept and expect correct answers from wrong questions.

1. If you're downloading both the files in the first post you're going to be skipping the first set of instructions. You will place the operamini.lnk into Windows\Start Menu\Programs. (you could skip to step 3 and use trial and error by trying different s(#'s)_suite)

2. The file type is irrelevant. What is relevant is the number of java programs (midlets) you have installed. If you have only 1 then you're in luck, it's the only s#_suite file in the folder. Yours could be named s1_suite, s2_suite, s3_suite, etc..

3. You will now go into Windows\Start Menu\Programs and navigate to the Operamini.lnk. You will select it and go to it's Properties. Once there you will edit the shortcut's s#_suite to reflect that of your Opera midlet. You're finished with the link. On to the icon..

4. Place the opera icon in StorageCard\My Documents. If you choose to place it elsewhere you will have to edit the Operamini.lnk to reflect that (the bold portion.) ("\Windows\jeodek.exe" -run s#_suite\Storage Card\My Documents\OperaIcon.dll,0)

fin.