View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 10:01 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirical View Post
Dose anyone know how I could creat a shortcut to voice command, i want to add a shortcut to the home screen in 6.5.3 Sense UI 2.5.

I've done it pretty much the same way I do in Windows. Plug your phone in via the USB. Go to the directory in Windows on your phone where Voice Command is located. Copy the shortcut if there or create a shortcut of the executable by highlighting the file and then right clicking to bring up a menu with "create shortcut" in it. Then just move where you desire. Good Luck.