View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 09:40 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzthebarber View Post
lol my bad and yes. i am use calkulin v4.2 and theres no 2.5 files dependencies. i cook with RZ Kitchen but everything is already there. so i want to try to do it myself. i think i can take the manila 2.5 out of RZ kitchen and put them in culk kitchen, but didnt want to do that. also i went to calkulins wvga kitchen and i think i could take them out of there but realy dont becuz of the wvga dont know if that would really work. so i wanted to make from scratch. so no i dont have any of the 2.5 packages. any help or a finger point would help
I believe all packages needed are in this thread. It's the official VGA Sense2.5 Porting thread. You'll also find lots of stuff that's new to you, possibly...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=584978
This post has been thanked 1 times.