View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 08:11 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jweberg View Post
I loaded this ROM yesterday and it was working great until today I tried to run google maps and got an internal error. The phone restarted and is now stuck at the touch pro load screen. I tried to connect to the device manager to reflash with no luck. Anyone have any ideas? Hope its not bricked.
If you can get to bootloader like sharkie suggests you could reflash, if not you can do a manual hard reset.
Turn the phone off, completely off.
Hold the Down volume and the center of the D-pad then also press and hold the power button until you get the hard reset warning. Press Up volume for the hard reset. Run the ROM again and see if everything checks out.