View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 03:53 PM
ahuskins
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
I LOVE this ROM, however my weather does not work or connect. When I try to update the weather, I get a connection error and it asks if I want to retry but it never connects. I have reflashed several times and I am using the Max dusk rom. Can anyone help me with this? I no longer have the animated weather on the home screen or anything on the weather tab....thanks to all who can help and Happy HOLIDAYS!
Run QuickGPS first and download the update. Don't know why but this seems to help. I personally don't ever have any issues and I'm also on Sprint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Ahuskins ROM looks great from the pics! I'm trying it out now. It's about time you released a ROM. You've been schooling people for a long time.

Quick question for someone. I downloaded the MaxDusk_Build_122509 file and when on the customizations screen it said sense 2.1. I stopped it as I thought for sure I must have downloaded the wrong one by mistake. Is the MaxDusk_Build_122509 sense 2.5?
Yes it's my mistake. I posted about it last night. It is M2.5 the splash screen is incorrect. Ima fix it this evening.