View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 01:42 PM
WisdomWolfX
Almost a VIP

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX
Re: Touch Pro 2 and PS3??

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne64ss View Post
I am looking to use my Touch Pro 2 as a PS3 remote. I would ideally like to use it to control movie playback and also as a wireless keyboard etc. Apparently the MobileSRC Mobile Remote program is incompatible with the TP2 because of the different Bluetooth stack.

Is there a different program out there I can use to give me this functionality, or is there a way to get my TP2 to use the Microsoft Bluetooth stack without flashing the phone?

Thanks in advance,

Wayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by D\/8 View Post
Check out MobileRemote... $8.99 but there's a demo to try it out...

http://mobilesrc.com/MobileRemote.aspx
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Here is the only existing WinMo solution that I have ever come across for PS3 remote control.

MobileRemote

- control your pc from your phone
Features

Windows, Mac OSX, PS3 and even Windows Mobile Supported

Transform your phone into a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Control your PC, MAC, PS3 or even Windows Mobile phone.
Use Your Phone as a Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard

MobileRemote transforms your phone into a wireless Bluetooth mouse, keyboard and media controller. Connect to any bluetooth enabled PC and wirelessly type, move the mouse, and control the media from your phone. MobileRemote behaves exactly like a physical Bluetooth keyboard, with the convenience and portability of your phone.
No PC Software Required

Since MobileRemote connects to your PC as a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard, no software needs to be installed on your PC. Simply pair your phone with your PC once, and you are done. MobileRemote requires no additional configuration on the PC.Remember Previous Pairings

MobileRemote can be paired with as many Bluetooth-enabled PCs as you like. Reconnecting to a previously paired PC is a simple as selecting the name from a list and clicking connect. In under a second, MobileRemote is connected to your PC and you may begin typing/controlling.
Multiple Input Methods

MobileRemote offers multiple ways to control your PC. You can type with the keyboard, tilt and scroll with the mouse, swipe your finger on the touch pad, or control the media playing on your PC. MobileRemote also supports the built in keyboards on your device, so that you may use those if they are more convenient. Record Common Tasks

Have a phrase you type often or a task you repeatedly perform? Use the recorder to remember your actions, and play them back at a later when you like.
Supported Devices

Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional Devices
Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard Devices

Get it Now

Purchase for $8.99 (regularly $11.99) | Download Demo

Additional Documentation

Documentation

Webpage Found HERE
Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
all that work and the op didnt even hit your thanks button, i got you fam.
Did anyone actually read the first post? I don't mean to be rude, but perhaps he didn't hit the thanks button because you gave a bunch of information on the very solution the OP mentioned didn't work.

Jumped ship for Android now that WM is officially useless.
This post has been thanked 1 times.