View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 12:19 PM
rdcrds
Almost a VIP

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Up to 27% discount on your current sprint bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
They'd prob mess something up...personally I'd leave well enough alone.

Well i gave it a try yesterday and the first part was ok waiting on the e-mail now about the discount.

I had called up retentions last night before doing it and asked a rep about my discount if i would lose the 20$ etc and she said no.

Like i said before i have had them mess up my account when i put in a small credit union discount but i got it back so if all fails and they do put the discount in and it does mess up i have been threw the drill before and since i have been with sprint for 10 years i can get what i want back no matter what they say about not putting it back on.

Lets hope i get that e-mail and then account staying good.

*ON A SIDE NOTE* I must LOL at the guys who got there discount then tried to get this thread closed since they had theres they wanted to spoil it for others and also were scared they would lose what they got.

Greedy *ucks but then again it is a shame a lot of people are that way get what they want then say close it down cause i got mine LOL.

Last edited by rdcrds; 12-27-2009 at 12:22 PM.