View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 07:21 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28014/21885 |Dec 17| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
I have a strange one here. I have flashed the latest 28011 and then installed everything via sashimi and when I reset the phone, it freezes while trying to load SenseUI. i notice that if freezes on it loading the SMS Patch. I have the zymb, something htc messaging disable loaded. So I think that is causing the problem. At first I thought it was PocketShield but I decided not to install it to see what happens. Anyone havin an issue?
yes but mine was with the 2.5bg4all.cab found in the thread attachments to this thread,a few other bg4all apps i tried did the same