View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 04:35 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by titaniumgiant View Post
i am getting a message saying the update utility cannot be used to update your phone...wtf?? yes it is unlocked.
The RUU doesnt work for some users.
Other users have posted that they were successful with another RUU, I believe someone said they used the one that came with Energy ROM.
You could try to run it again with your SD card out, just in case that is the issue.

I personally flash from the SD card, much simpler IMO.
Put the raphimg.nbh file on the root of your SD card, put the phone into bootloader mode (Power and Volume Down at the same time and held while you perform a soft reset with the stylus)
You may want to use a spare SD card or back up the contents of your SD card if you are going to flash from the SD.
Good luck. Post back if you need anymore help.