View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 03:57 AM
niketom843
PPCGeeks Regular

niketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [12/27/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R7 (21887) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonoball88 View Post
well saskatchewan is the province i live in. and saskatoon is the city. its a city with 250,000 people so not a small one. For some reason it wont pick up the city. the one i do pick up is only a couple degrees off but its sort of annoying that i can manually search for the city and it is on the list but the gps dosnt pick up and display that im in saskatoon.

also when the unlocker came out for the tp2 and the roms were coming out my weather was working just fine and displaying my city correctly. but within the last month or so i noticed that it dosnt display it correctly. I tried flashing mightyrom and it picks up just fine on his
Not sure what to tell ya. maybe your on an invisible borderline for google maps or something?? Either way I have tried many roms running combinations of 6.5 and 6.1 with Sense UI 2.1 and 2.5 and have always gotten multiple locations. Never heard about it being rom specific.