View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 02:11 AM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I Don't Hate iPhone, I'm Just Pro-Touch Pro 2!

Recently while at a 3 year olds birthday party I over heard people discussing phones. A person wanted to get a new phone and was talking to a iPhone user, he was telling her the features of the phone...

I gravitated toward the conversation, whipped out my Touch Pro 2 and said...
"The iPhone is cool and all, you have to check out my phone..." she immediately expressed how she liked my phone just by looking at it...

I told her that the two phones have similar features and she will find more useless apps, on the iPhone than the TP2...

The iPhone user quickly mentioned how easy it was to navigate through the iPhone interface, how the screen was only activated by touch, has weather updates, etc...

I countered by showing her the ROM I was running (MightyRom Love). To be fair I told her that it was not how the phone came

Again the iPhone user said "yeah, he had to install a special interface, my iPhone is stock!!"

That opened the door for me, "correct, you can customize the phone to your liking. It's not locked like the iPhone, which is even locked to a specific carrier..."

The story goes on much longer, in short she decided she was going to look at the HTC Touch Pro 2, she has Sprint.

I did mention if she wanted AT&T that the Tilt 2 is a rebraned TP2.
If she wanted to go to Verizon or T-Mobile it's the Touch Pro 2...

WE WIN!!! HA HA
This post has been thanked 2 times.