View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 01:44 AM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to backup People Tab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biff6789 View Post
Still not working...

Here's what I'm doing.

1) Setting up 'People' tab with my favorite contacts
2) Backing up contacts with PIM backup and saving backup file to storage card
3) Resetting phone via 'Clear Storage'
4) Once phone boots up for first time, I run PIM backup and restore the PIM data file I saved from before
5) Nothing shows up in 'People' tab
6) Re-boot the phone, still nothing...

Did I miss something?
forget the backup program, just save the actual pim file in your file explorer under device, save it to your storage card....... now when you hard reset go to your file explorer/device and rename the pim to pimt and now grab that pim copy you saved from your setup and place it in your device with that other pimt and soft reset.......... now when it boots it should be good now delete the pimt file............

Last edited by Dragon2; 12-27-2009 at 01:50 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.