View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 12:06 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: (12-24-2009) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.3 & 6.5 - Sense 2.1 & Titanium

Thanks for the good review fjGotGame24 as I have not tested the Verizon ROM's, it's good to know it's running smooth for you. Thanks for posting the screens as well. You want the default dialer? I can make one with that, and the default dialer is easy to custom skin as well. Although, I could custom skin the current dialer as well, just haven't found the time yet. Got some good stuff a brewin on the stove also. Hopefully finish them up soon now that the holidays will be slowing down.

Just wanted to note that the start menu pic that fjGotGame24 posted shows more apps/icons than come installed on the ROM.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 12-27-2009 at 12:10 AM.