View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 07:38 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
here ya go....I'm uploading the rom too, will post in my custom rom thread

A BIG thanks to OMJ for all his hard work and generosity. I finally took the plunge of cooking my own rom, based on the above. I took out PIM Backup, My Phone, Office, ArcSoft MMS, and OperaMobile 10 beta and then created the rom. I then flashed the rom, followed by creating a shortcut to the PIM Backup in Internal Storage and installing My Phone, OperaMobile 10 beta, and Sprint Mail to internal storage. I then installed SPB Shell. I now have a very snappy, fully functional (SMS & MMS), and beautiful looking gui with 62Mb and 120MB left on a fresh boot.

P.S. Bubble Breaker works too!