View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 06:42 PM
Mutiny32
Halfway to VIP Status

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32
Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflynt View Post
I am sure it is appreciated but I am sure as a chef Juicy just wants to make sure it is an untampered file that the public can trust on. If he lets it be hosted elsewhere then if for whatever reason, not saying you would, but tampered with the file and started to brick phones people would start bitching at Juicy, being as everyone bitches when things out of his control mess up. So if I was Juicy as well I would use a public service instead of a host. Knowing if something screws up it is by my doing.

This is just my opinion, and may not be Juicy's.
This is what hashing is for.

Also, I'm a CISSP (pending final approval; very strict process that involves endorsements, experience, training, and random audits). I have in the past been responsible for advising some of the largest companies on the planet with security-related matters. I take data security and integrity extremely seriously.

Last edited by Mutiny32; 12-26-2009 at 08:04 PM.