View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 03:23 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 and SPB Mobile Shell 3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidwin View Post
I have a Touch that is running 6.5. One thing about 6.5 is battery life bad. It is fast OS but battery drain quicks. My TP2 i can go 2 days heavy usage now. I could never get that on 6.5.
I had the stock unlocked GSM 6.1 ROM for several months before i bought the Sprint version. I used the Sprint version for a month or so with the stock 6.1 ROM. After a week, i installed the Sprint tweaks cab from this site on the stock Sprint 6.1 ROM.

When I finally upgraded to a cooked WM 6.5 ROM, my battery life did not get any worse. If anything, it got better.