View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 02:23 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 and SPB Mobile Shell 3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8mack33 View Post
What would be the best rom or kitchen to use to try out Mobile Shell on 6.5? Does having TF3D built in to a rom like MightyMike but not using it make sense in light of the other customizations to benefit from?
I don't know which ROM is the best for verizon users. I am on Sprint, and have been using indagroove's Titanium only ROM. It's been great with my Mobile Shell. I imagine it would be great for Verizon users as well, but I don't have Verizon to verify.

I saw Malatesta made a Titanium only ROM also that people are raving about, so you might want to check that one out too.

And I can't think of any reason somoene would want TouchFlo built into a ROM if they never plan on using it. All it does is waste resources if you aren't using it. I installed all kinds of stuff to my main device memory and probably still have more free space than if I had TouchFlo (and Mobile Shell) with nothing installed.

Last edited by BlackDynamite; 12-26-2009 at 02:27 PM.