View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 01:24 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 and SPB Mobile Shell 3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidwin View Post
with spb latest ms 3.5 i don't see the point of going to winmo 6.5. i used all of the tp essentials and then the battery cab and now my tp can go 36 hrs easily between charges and that is with BT on. i can't stand the way 6.5 arranges icons and with the tp2 and the tweaks it is blazing.
Mobile shell is way better on WM 6.5 than it is on WM 6.1. Let me list a few advantages...

1: The menus are far more finger friendly.
2: Lists are finger scrollable.
3: The broken buttons in the phone dialer actually work in WM 6.5.

All I can tell you is to try a WM 6.5 ROM (preferably Titanium only, no Manilla) with Mobile Shell for a week. After that week, lets see if you want to go back to WM 6.1. And if you do go back, lets see how long it lasts before you go back to WM 6.5.