View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 10:33 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Beautiful. Thanks again.
A few things I've noticed.
  1. There is a duplicate file called zlibce_m 1.2.3.1 that appears in both the OEM set of packages and the SHARED-Devices: 012_Sense.... packages. Both are selected by default. Is that OK? As I look through, there are quite a few duplicate packages- some that have almost identical names, but off by a seemingly insignificant word in the title. Are they actually different? Just curious.
Well shucks... I just got the gumption to download Sense 2.1 this morning. Since there are fewer packages, how I handled the 2.1/2.5 dupes is I took the EXT's for Sense2.1, "zlibce_m 1.2.3.1" and rename everything in my 2.1 folder to "s21_zlibce_m 1.2.3.1". That way I don't run into the headaches of selected multiples. They tend to showup when you re-load your rom. Ran into this when I needed a seperate EXT for QuickMenu a while back.

This post has been thanked 1 times.