View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 05:08 AM
DarkKnightZX
Lurker

DarkKnightZX is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: still need a TP2 upgrade for FREE?? i have 6 now, this old hustle still works..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sryans2004 View Post
Well, my phone has been having serious issues. With custom rom's, without custom rom's. I believe they took the Touch Pro off the market for sprint and I believe it's because of the all the problems with it. When I bought this phone I was hoping to get what I paid for and I didn't. I called sprint talked to them and they gave me some options & touch pro 2 was not one of them, but I am so sick of the touch pro I decided to give the Palm Pre a try.. I know is not too much of an upgrade like the pro 2 would be but i want a camera where I can take a picture of my kid indoors and it not coming out very blury, and where I can make a call without it getting dropped. or sending a text & nobody recieves it till 3 hours later. Good luck to all you guys trying to get a touch pro2 I feel ya and I do not think its fraud, if anything HTC and sprint ripped us off!! Happy Holidays
I second that! the camera on these things is a joke no matter how much you tweak it. im just glad the camera wasnt one of the main reasons I bought it although it would be nice to use it.