View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 04:56 AM
psycho_maniac
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: First Blood to Verizon in AT&T vs. Verizon Legal Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Psycho WHAT'S Up BRO!!! lol

At&t said they cover 97% of the country or their customers or something, but I don't think they said 97% of 300million people...lol

Plus why hasn't this dispute spilled over to Sprint? How come no one attacks Sprints coverage? Not that I want them to, I am particularly happy with Sprint.

Any thoughts??
not a whole lot just been working.

the only thing i noticed that they said about vzw is the "my cirlce" when you see "bobby" walking out of his circle. thats the only thing sprint has said i think about picking on another cell provider.

but watch the commerical. they do mention "300 million"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrx2qEoND5I

Last edited by psycho_maniac; 12-26-2009 at 05:02 AM.