View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 03:53 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: new spb shell works much better with tp2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druu View Post
Last time I used mobile shell 3.5.2, it broke the htc finger friendly menu's. Is this still an issue?
I don't know. I run it on WM 6.5, and I use the finger friendly menus of WM 6.5. It's perfect with Mobile Shell. I haven't used my stylus in what seems like forever (months). I don't know that I've ever used my stylus with WM 6.5 and Mobile Shell installed. I can't remember ever doing so at the moment at least...

So I guess I'm not entirely sure if WM6.5 is responsible for the finger friendly menus, or if HTC is. But I have finger friendly menus and can't remember the last time I had to use my stylus for anything other than setting up the screen during a ROM install, or soft resetting the device.

Last edited by BlackDynamite; 12-26-2009 at 04:18 AM.