livefree420
Lurker

livefree420 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FIXED!! Bluetooth pan Gone after kitchen rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwarfel View Post
So.. I was having the same problem with the xv6900 post-kitchen Bt PAN interface not being visible to my laptop.. The registry fix solved that problem. Thank you to whomever figured that piece of the puzzle out.

However, like others on this board, my computer is not being assigned an IP address after connecting to the phone's BT PAN interface. I think we are missing some sort of registry setting somewhere to turn on the DHCP server for the BT Pan interface and Internet Sharing program. I'm just not sure how to do that..

I am able to tether using the USB interface and Internet Sharing, and I get an IP address that way..

I appologize if this fix is posted somewhere else. I have combed through these forums and Google with no luck.. Please help..
word im with him i get a pan connection at 2.1 mbps but on my browser i get page cant be displayed...

on ics with usb connection which is what im using right this second i can browse the web and read these posts...

on my previous rom which was nfsfans last 6.5 build i could bt pan to a mac and my xp and browse the web now i only get the pan connection and cant go to any web pages

someone please help i would rather not have to flash back to nfsfans last one cuz i have my phone all set up how i want it...except bt pan internet and mms which im still working on

ive been thru so many posts tryin to get this figured out

Last edited by livefree420; 12-26-2009 at 01:29 AM.