View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 10:56 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: new spb shell works much better with tp2

Quote:
Originally Posted by akavalerie View Post
I've been trying out the trial the past week and I really like it. Seems much faster. I think my battery life is little shorter though, but not a major issue. The Weather Conditions page doesn't seem to work at all...keeps saying "no weather data has been downloaded" and it doesn't seem to work well with any backgrounds aside from the ones that are preinstalled. Not major issues, I'm pretty sure I'll be buying it.
You might need to uninstall and reinstall. I change backgrounds all the time without issue. sometimes I use one of my own pictures, sometimes I download one from the online gallery.

As for the weather- mine did that once, for like an hour. Other than that one hour, my weather has been fine...