View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 10:28 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/StandardM2.1 - Sashimi Compl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsUF View Post
Few questions...screenshot included:

1) How do I make the slider more aligned with the rest of the screen? It looks low

2) How do I make the slider and menu bar hide?

3) Can I replace the ugly icons with some programs icons or something?

I am sure this is talked about in previous posts, but I couldn't find it...
#1 That's the alignment, nothing to fix if you're going to hide them, does it matter?
#2 Check this xda post on the Max Mod features and controls:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...68&postcount=5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourborfrombk View Post
in full screen my text message dont auto rotate it just spins the name around overall i think you should cook in that pim back up too i was was an nrg rom-er lol i like this rom tho...an oh is there any way i can get that background in the those screen shot
The messaging mod will not function properly when in full screen.

Backgrounds-I assume you mean the MaxDusk with the grass and sky?
Follow my (and ahuskins) advice from my earlier post:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=257

PIM back up-Sashimi has a PIM backup/restore option in Tools/Additonal Tools and MS MyPhone is already cooked in, that takes care of it for me.

@ALL- ahuskins has asked and I agree-with two ROM versions out and potentially more on the way ,we really need to list ROM versions and dates when posting questions, concerns, finds. Would make answering questions much easier