View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 06:51 PM
FastRX8
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21882 / 23504 / 28005 | 12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
well I have several 360's already & play on XBL religiously.....the Sony Blu Ray looks pretty cool, can stream YouTube & Netflix....but for another $100 I can get the PS3, can it do all that too?
You can stream everything from your xbox except Blu-Ray.
I installed PlayOn on my pc, and now I stream a bunch of sites to my tv through the xbox.

If you're interested, I get emails all the time from them for a discounted price.
Here's a short demo video of what it does. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVSerapSsyk

Thanks for the xmas roms. Already flashed.