View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 03:53 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Dec 24th) |MalROM| WM6.5.3 Manila 2.1/Titanium [Sprint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayweezie21 View Post
hey mal still lovin the rom and dont think ill be flashing others in the near future. one quick question though..is there a way to add someone to your contacts by tapping on there number in the messaging thread? it used to let me with past roms but i cant get it with yours.

maybe a reg tweak or cab that would help would be great!
Huh, I know nothing of that feature but will look into it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike5150 View Post
Ok, flashed the Titanium only Rom about a half hour ago. So far MMS works out of the box...did not need to install the arcsoft cab. Phone, data, and sms also work perfectly! I did need to install the Verizon Keyboard fix which I can send to you if you need it. Otherwise as far as I can tell, the ROM works great on Verizon! Great job!
Very cool! Will look to modify the 1st post with this info and will attach the KB fix. Thanks for testing and glad it's working.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlw View Post
Malatesta, I love your ROM. However, I can't seem to use Kinoma Play on this ROM. Everytime I use Kinoma it locks up the phone and I have to remove the battery cover to do a soft reset. I use Kinoma alot especially to listen to your WMExperts podcast. I hope you can give me some assistance on this, if not I'll have to go back to using MM's 6.5 ROM. Regardless, this ROM is wonderful. I love the touch friendliness of the UI. Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to follow up and say this problem with Kinoma Play seems to happen when I open the task manager while I am using Kinoma.
Yeah, Kinoma just doesn't play well with Task Manager, or at least the X2. My advice is just to "re-launch" it using the Start Menu instead of trying to switch it with the Task Manager. I'll play around with it but there's probably not much I can do on my end, I think Kinoma behaves a little unorthodox with memory.

Last edited by Malatesta; 12-25-2009 at 04:00 PM.