View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 11:20 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Well...the rule of thumb for where to install apps is any Today plug-ins you install on the device, and others are OK on the card. After that, it is basically dealers choice. I have 99% of my apps on my card with the exception of Today appd (WeatherPanem, MobileShell) Apps that don't give a choice (Googlemaps...), and a couple I just use ALL the time (call firewall, and TV Guide (when I can get one that works LOL).

That is just my experience with this, good luck in configuring to your likes!!