PPCGeeks Regular

bullhead00 is keeping up the good workbullhead00 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bullhead00
Re: [11-28-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 V1.6.5 [Build 21864] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gti151 View Post
I've been trying to figure out why my phone keeps doing this!

I unlocked everything on my phone Monday night without incident. Then I flashed this ROM Tuesday night, also without incident. Everything worked fine all day yesterday and then about 4pm my signal indicator went to just a t-shaped thing with an X over it and I couldn't even get the phone 'app' to launch at all. No in or outgoing calls but internet seemed to stay connected.

I did a hard reset, set everything back up and it was fine again all night. I got up this morning and it worked for a couple of hours and then it did the same thing to me! After THAT reset I tried to run the provisioning tool and it said it couldn't install the cab. I did yet another hard reset and it's not working but i'm afraid it's going to happen again. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I've read every page of this thread and don't recall seeing anyone complaining of this issue and I'm not really sure what to search for....

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!!
Do a hard reset. Then after it's booted up, run your provisioning, let the device reset before installing any other cabs. After it boots up, dial up over the air programming and let that run (I don't know about Sprint, but for Verizon it's *228, option 1). I do this every time I flash and haven't had any problems like you're experiencing.

06 GTO Quicksilver/Red leather/M6, 1 of 104