View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 02:28 PM
gti151
N00b

gti151 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to gti151 Send a message via MSN to gti151 Send a message via Yahoo to gti151
Unhappy Re: [11-28-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 V1.6.5 [Build 21864] [SDConfig]

I've been trying to figure out why my phone keeps doing this!

I unlocked everything on my phone Monday night without incident. Then I flashed this ROM Tuesday night, also without incident. Everything worked fine all day yesterday and then about 4pm my signal indicator went to just a t-shaped thing with an X over it and I couldn't even get the phone 'app' to launch at all. No in or outgoing calls but internet seemed to stay connected.

I did a hard reset, set everything back up and it was fine again all night. I got up this morning and it worked for a couple of hours and then it did the same thing to me! After THAT reset I tried to run the provisioning tool and it said it couldn't install the cab. I did yet another hard reset and it's not working but i'm afraid it's going to happen again. Does this sound familiar to anyone? I've read every page of this thread and don't recall seeing anyone complaining of this issue and I'm not really sure what to search for....

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!!

Last edited by gti151; 12-24-2009 at 03:28 PM. Reason: added image