View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 02:05 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 23 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfunk9983 View Post
Have I ever told you you're my hero ? Thank you, any suggestions on some ROMS that run on the vzw htc tp well ?
lol happy to help,well when the issue is fixed i would highly suggest root's new sense 2.1 rom (which did you try by the way) and as for 2.5 the best i had tried for myself was rstg's rom but keep in mind we all use our phones differently and so it's kinda hard to make a real suggestion because it's gonna be the user who decides which runs best for daily needs and so forth, but based on root's results on the 2.1 rom that would be my choice as far having some of the goodies of 2.5 sense but while keeping the speed,stability,and functionality