View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 12:55 PM
tvandyck7
Regular 'Geeker

tvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartvandyck7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Physical Keyboard

Just curious... Does everyone's physical keyboard look a bit uneven or wavy between the rows of keys? Mine isn't bad and doesn't affect the functionality at all, but I'm being picky. I don't really remember if it was like out of the box or not.
The keys look kind of concave and the top row and bottom row sit a bit higher than the middle rows. I rarely use the KB so I haven't really paid much attention to it. I saw a post on another forum where someone's keys actually started getting ripped off from hanging on the screen when opened. Mine isn't even close to being like that. My KB actually looks perfect until I look at it in the bright sunlight or a bright light (which will pronounce the slightest of anything), then it looks a bit uneven. Are all of the keys made together or are they separate pieces? Like I said before, I'm just curious how other Droid KB's compare to mine as I'm still well within my 30 days.