View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 05:10 AM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Changed phone number, now cant get mms or internet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by titaniumgiant View Post
i beg to differ that it is theft of service. it is to get around that bs fee of 30 dollars. Why is it that he must have to pay 30 dollars for something as simple as that when virtually no other carrier i know of charges people for that and also makes the default rom's available for anyone to download except cricket.

Also, when he got this phone, was he made aware..no not in small fine print buried on page 4069 of his contract but clear upfront information / warning that cricket is going to be holding his default rom hostage and anything they will need to reprogram on the phone is gonna cost him 30 dollars?

i highly doubt it.

its outright raw rapeage that cricket is engaging in by such outlandish practices.
Please understand that this is NOT a cricket branded phone it has no other default ROM other then the one that came from verizon sprint us cellular or the original carrier. If he paid a dealer to flash it, He probably signed a waiver of sorts stating bla,bla,bla, may not support certain features bla, bla. It's not the carrier that charges the fees it's the flashing dealer.
Cricket a contractless carrier they do not even have a printed subscriber agreement, you have to pull that from the web site.

So to state it plain and simple cricket does not flash phones dealers do! Cricket does not charge the flash fees dealers do.