View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 03:36 AM
pesok
Halfway to VIP Status

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
To anyone who has access to HD2(any country)

Can you do us a huge favor and tell us exact numbers for the storage and RAM(both available and total)? Will take you all 2 seconds to find out: with the phone on - click on the arrow in the top right corner and write down the storage and Program(RAM) numbers both Total and Free.
Why am i asking, well today i found something that all but killed my desire for HD2 when it comes to sprint at new years, according to this big bad HD2 that has 448mb of RAM on board will only have 201mb of it accessible??? wtf? i mean come on, wtf? One of the main reasons i wanted to switch to HD2 from TP2 is the huge amounts of RAM and now i come to find out it only has 13mb of RAM more than TP2 accessible? Sorry for ramblings bit upset

P.S. for all those that are about to say "why do you need so much RAM" and "you don't need so much RAM anyways" - let me stop you - i am tired of crashing/laggy apps while multitasking, all because of only 190mb of RAM accessible on TP2

When you can tether for free?: D

Last edited by pesok; 12-24-2009 at 03:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.