View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 02:44 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28014/21885 |Dec 17| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
go to the settings tab, hit wallpaper yes. Thats the first thing that comes to my mind but Im sure youve done it

EDIT: Ok, I just noticed your post number and reputation. Now I look stupid with this post hahahah.

BTW, Very nice work on the transparent mods. Kudos
no you don't lol,i thank you for trying,i can't figure it out when i select weather wallpapers even if it's the same as the one i have at the moment it just goes to that bland gray background lol,but works fine with picture and animated wallpaper,hey but i've only had it a few hrs,also 1 last thing when using personalizer_3.1 it jumps back to vzw and what i have written,anybody else encountered that??

yeah those transparent mods helped on the tp screen as you can see how much smaller they were to these and how everything was bunched up so close, THANKS!!