View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 10:45 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cktech71 View Post
Thanks bud I use voice command all the time in the car it beats having to tap that glass screen while your driving. I hope they include this in the (((future releases)))

Typically most chiefs don't include it because it can easily be installed. See I don't us it so it kinda goes both ways. If its cooked in it can't be removed. On a side note were is the Microsoft Market Place shortcut at?

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 12-23-2009 at 10:55 PM.