Mashie
Lurker

Mashie is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Dec 23rd) |MalROM| v1.1b WM6.5.3 (28014)/Manila 2.1 for Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post

Glad it's working out for you! It is a jump, that's for sure, but with this ROM, WM6.5.x is actually very nice and smooth. Plus all the tweaks go a long way. Hope it continues to work for you.

Got the donation and thank you and to all of those who have donated, I'm quite humbled. Have a good holiday.

Cool. I can probably have a build tomorrow for you to try out. For the slider thing, it's complicated. I'm pretty positive I'll have to disable the TP2 phone-dialer and go with the WM stock--you'll loose the sensor support and the WM dialer is not so hot. In fact, you can try this in HD Tweak (settings --> system) where you can toggle between the two--give it a shot and see if it works.

I do agree that the WM6.5 lock screen/phone slider is neat, but I'm not sure I can get both to work. Will look into it though!
Completely understand and I agree that the stock dialer isn't so great and the HTC dialer is much better. I have tried several things to try and get the stock 6.5 slide to answer including disabling the HTC dialer but I was never able to get it to work on an HTC device. I did confirm that the default answer images are in the /Windows directory but could not figure out how HTC setup their answer skin.

One thing to note is that on the Intrepid, it uses the default WM 6.5 slide to answer and the Samsung dialer...