Forseth
Lurker

Forseth is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Theme By Pegasus *~ Updated~* (12/23/09) Slider overhauled

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
if i may ask... in what order did you uninstall them?
did you roll back from the end to beginning, beginning to end, or just random?
(ie: what i mean is, say if first you installed the theme, then the then the clock, then the dialer... how did u try uninstall, dialer, clock and theme... theme, clock and dialer or just randomly selected what to uninstall first?)

i only ask, coz i uninstalled this theme once (i normally always reflash the rom for a clean start coz you never remove all the internal files when uninstalling just like in a normal home computer) ans to uninstall i rolled back (last thing i installed was the first thing i uninstalled, and the first thing i installed was the last i uninstalled) and it uninstalled perfectly.
i just went into the add/remove programs on my deevice manager on my computer and tried to uninstall the modified dusk theme. when it gave me the "couldnt remove all of the file" error. i uninstalled everything but the invisible clock background (which also couldn't be removed in its entirety) and the theme.

if i revert back to defaults and wipe my device do i lose all my contacts and photos and all that stuff?