View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 03:50 PM
spidrweb
Regular 'Geeker

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Theme By Pegasus *~ Updated~* (12/23/09) Slider overhauled

Quote:
Originally Posted by webctbill View Post
Hey Spidy,

Thanks for the reply,

As with every slider that is transparent or invisible the calendar date always looks cheesy and almost never lines up with the background. If there was a way to not have the date on the slider and just on the background that may solve that problem.
The icons just look to cartoony for my taste.
I thought the original dusk slider was built in and didn't have a separate cab file.

Also this is starting to eat up memory very fast. After each install and then uninstall attempt, it seemed to keep the previous install in memory.

When I started out I had 200K, after all of the updates i was down to 160K.
This was all installed on device.

I don't mind restoring backups but when you have to hard reset, that may get troublesome.

what every you guys do will be appreciated.

Merry Christmas to all.

Bill
i see what you mean... yeah, im gonna have to leave that for pegasus, hes the creator so he knows it all

i really dont do anything, i just try help out where i can with what i know just to try make everyone elses life easier and i learn in the process.

well i hope you manage what youre trying.

And have a very Merry Christmas!

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!