View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 03:24 PM
spidrweb
Regular 'Geeker

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Theme By Pegasus *~ Updated~* (12/23/09) Slider overhauled

to try help pegasus a little let me try answer these:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forseth View Post
Im trying to go back to square 1 as well. i tried to uninstall the dusk theme and it wouldnt let me get all of it off my TP2. When i went to uninstall it would say that not all of it could be removed.

so now. im back to my stock slider icons, clock, and dialer.

but. when i move my fingers on the slider. the icon that you have selected. is still dusk themed. As is the mail screen (dusk envelope), and contacts screen.

My question is, how do i completely remove your theme and revert back to all defaults without having to wipe my device?

Cheers.
if i may ask... in what order did you uninstall them?
did you roll back from the end to beginning, beginning to end, or just random?
(ie: what i mean is, say if first you installed the theme, then the then the clock, then the dialer... how did u try uninstall, dialer, clock and theme... theme, clock and dialer or just randomly selected what to uninstall first?)

i only ask, coz i uninstalled this theme once (i normally always reflash the rom for a clean start coz you never remove all the internal files when uninstalling just like in a normal home computer) ans to uninstall i rolled back (last thing i installed was the first thing i uninstalled, and the first thing i installed was the last i uninstalled) and it uninstalled perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by webctbill View Post
Hey Pegasus,

You're doing great work.

I had to go back to square one.
I installed the latest (before todays) and it had the BW slider.
That may be cool for some tastes, but I like the other one.
I tried to uninstall it and then reinstall the old 2.1 and it dumped my programs and I could not even get to my manage folder app.

Had to hard reset.

I want to give this one more try, because I think this is a very fresh look.
With this latest version can the BW slider be uninstalled in favor of the original Dusk. Having the dusk clock is cool also, but not a deal killer.

KUTGW

Cheers,

Bill
pegasus might be able to pull the bw slider and make a new cab for the theme (as it was in the beginning but with all the updates upto today) but that could take some time... if i may ask, if its the slider thats "bugging" you why not try install another slider over it, personally i like the slider, but i found mighty mikes dark one to fit my taste more, and im loving it.

dunno if this is what youre asking, if not, then ill let pegasus answer you properly.

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!