View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 02:38 PM
jonnyboy313
Lurker

jonnyboy313 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122109 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5 - Sashimi Compliant

First id like to say, this rom is a game changer. Nice piece of work.
Ive been running it for 1 day, and fell in love. Just a couple things im seeing.

*When i slide to text messages, and touch a message sent to me, and try to send 1 back. It gives me an error that sim card is missing (I cant text). If i slide to text message, and touch all messages on bottom bar next to start button it works. I can send texts.

*Im a big fan of the x-button (drop drown task manager. in top right). I read that the quick menu works, and it does. But it conflicts with the top bar drop down for volume speaker... ... I also read that by touching the clock will bring down the x button. I have had no luck with the secret handshack.

this is the progress that ive been waiting for. great work. Its Smooth, looks sweet, and different. Sick of the same old stuff. time to ditch manillia. Between these major breakthroughs, and android. my touch pro will not be going anyware for a long time. U guys, and ppcgeeks are amazing. these phones would nothing with out this community. Its the people. turnig out OS better than the companies that make Them.