View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 08:27 AM
Cyric78
PPCGeeks Regular

Cyric78 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055/21870/23504/28002 | 12/05/09

Well, I must say, OMJ, your stuff looks the best, and easiest to use of all the kitchens I've looked at...

I've had my Diamond since launch day (I'm on Telus, not sure if its any different for other carriers..), and have been using Juicy roms from the first few, until one of the later Juicy 7 roms...

About a week and a half ago, I finally decided it was time to upgrade, and seen that Juicy left the scene, with what sounds like a buggy v8 release, so I thought I'd take a shot at cooking my own rom..

The first kitchen I dl'd was yours, and I must say, it is the easiest.. I tried a few different ones, and I kept coming back to yours..

I've got a few questions about a few things with what is what with cooking roms, but I'll hold off on those for now, and ask 2 questions.. whats the difference between the 2.1 and 2.5 Senses? And secondly.. where do I put the nbh files for new roms in the kitchen, so I can modify a new rom release?

Thanks, and I hope to be quite active in this thread.. since it intrigues me...