View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 06:02 AM
deck
ppc pimp. :D

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

well, i tried what you said, but to no success. as soon as i change anything to 'my isp', i no longer have any sort of data. btw, where di you come up with this ip?

-deck

EDIT: could u also post the exact reg's that you changed, and everything you did, in detail. if you really got this to work, this would be amazing.

EDIT 2: i have attached the packages of the latest htc messaging client "HTCMessaging_Client"="1_5_19213630_00" to my knowledge so we can atleast all be working with the same package. Keep in mind this is out of the first US carrier dump of the hd2 (tmobile) so it is native gsm, but everything works the same and gets the same amount of progress.
Attached Files
File Type: rar client.rar (3.27 MB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by deck; 12-23-2009 at 07:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.