View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 03:12 AM
Unknown Zone
VIP Member

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint's Any Mobile, Any Time*

Quote:
Originally Posted by relisted View Post
i didnt think they even charged for roaming....

plz explain your info..?
"relisted" clock is not saying they charge, he is stating the use of the anytime min.

That is correct when roaming, if you call or get a call from another cell phone you will be using your anytime mins. You have to be on the sprint network for the "anymobile anytime" to be in effect.

The "key" is you must be in the sprint network and not roaming for "anymobile anytime"

I saw the rules about this I will see if I can find it.

Edit:
http://www.nextel.com/en/stores/popu...al_popup.shtml

"Any Mobile, Anytime (AMA) and Mobile to Mobile: Applies when directly dialing/receiving standard voice calls between domestic wireless numbers as determined when the call is placed using indep. 3rd party and Sprint databases. Stnd. roaming rates/restrictions apply. Only available with select Sprint Plans and while on the Nationwide Sprint or Nextel National Networks (excludes calls to voicemail, 411, and other indirect methods)."

http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/S...me-Plan-104381

"Note that the plan's fine print says the deal excludes calls made to international numbers or while roaming, which Sprint users do fairly often. Specifically, Sprint says "Sprint may terminate service if (1) more than 800 minutes, (2) a majority of minutes or (3) a majority of kilobytes in a given month are used while roaming." Again, "unlimited" in wireless industry parlance usually means anything but, and Sprint's 5GB monthly data cap will also still apply to this "unlimited" offer."
Don't just say "Thanks"....give

Last edited by Unknown Zone; 12-23-2009 at 03:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.